Monday, May 19, 2008

Jazzed About Jacobs and Fluor 5/19/08

Jazzed About Jacobs and Fluor
Nawlins Baby! While Miami is my home away from home and New York is my home -- New Orleans is a great place to spend some time and is one of my favorite cities to get away to for a weekend. The city is chock full of life, passion and swagger.
The place is littered with phenomenal restaurants, beautiful architecture and up-and-coming artists. The French Quarter is a quaintly beautiful square filled with bistros and culinary delights. New Orleaners seem to sport a really unique mix of Cajun spice and French 'tude -- all buried within an 'I'm loving life' exterior. I could go on and on -- just know that New Orleans is high on my list of recommended places to visit.
click here for the rest of the article from thestreet.com